I’ll be in Philadelphia today for Podcamp Philly 2007 at Drexel University.
In addition to meeting up with Doug of Geek Acres and some other Pennsylvania podcasters, I’m going to be attending a number of sessions; here’s my tentative schedule:
- 10 a.m.: Thinking Like a Producer: What we’ve learned so far making MarylandZoo.TV.
- 11 a.m.: Your Podcast Statistics
- 1 p.m.: Working with Major Corporate Sponsors
- 2 p.m.: High Impact New Media
- 3 p.m.: Introduction to Video Production Fundamentals
I’m hoping to post more once I get there, but we’ll see what the wi-fi situation looks like.