My friend David Moore (formerly of The Gamemaster’s Show and After Serenity) and I recently launched the Lair of Secrets podcast. It’s a podcast about gaming and being a geek by two forty-something geek dads.
So far we have seven episodes out, with new ones being released on a regular basis (approximately weekly, give or take a week).
- S1E1 – Gamma World Hexcrawls, 10K Training, Top 3 New RPGs We Like
- S1E2 – Exercise, Tales from the Loop, Comic Books, and Gaming with Kids
- S1E3 Geek Exercise, Ex Novo, DragonQuest, Ocarina of Time, and Oh So Many Books!
- S1E14 Unmoored in Time, WandaVision, Forbidden Lands, Zinequest 3
- S1E4 Sneaker Blowouts, Gloomhaven, Atlantis 2nd Age, Peace Talks, Wondrous Zines
- S1E5 Day Pack of Holding, Star Trek, Godsend Agenda, Forging Hephaestus, Old Guard, Baseball
- SE1E6 Virtual vs. Real World Gaming, Bullet Journaling, Jaws of the Lion, Brindlewood Bay
Check it out and let us know what you think!