You are at the edge of known space. The expanse yawns before you, threatening to overwhelm your ego with its shear immensity. You are lost.
- You find your way back to civilization. Enjoy the blue-tinged drink of your choice.
- You are eaten by a space worm. Don’t worry, they kept a copy back at Headquarters.
- They lost the backup copy. Good luck in your next life.
- You’ve discovered a paradise world ruled by a vengeful god. Set phasers to heretic.
- Great. A space amoeba. Why is it always a space amoeba?
- You’ve gone back in time. Roll again to avoid becoming your own grandfather.
- A worm hole appears but sensors indicate it goes to the Negative Dimension. Dare you enter?
- An alien invasion fleet suddenly roars past you. Time to find a new galaxy.
- You found Schrödinger’s cat! Collect $10 and return to the nearest parallel dimension.
- A gigantic ring looms before you, eclipsing a nearby star.
- “That’s no moon, that’s a –” [end transmission]
- Roll again.